Get your face plastered on social media because you ghosted a woman brehs

Braman

Superstar
Daps
These women are just as incel as these nggas. Read the comments. These bytches are going thru it :picard:

And it’s easy to understand why. Social media promotes these chicks saying NOTHING. They use voiceovers to appear funny. They take videos literally just staring at the camera. It allows them to maintain mystique. But irl you actually gotta TALK. And when they do, nggas listen, see them in person without angles, etc and determine there’s nothing there. The juice ain’t worth the squeeze. So irl they get treated like the 5 they are. Then come back to the internet ‘omg these meeeennzzz’

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Who is Houston knows this man?

:snoop:

It would have taken 1 minute to delete the tweet and repost it correctly. If birds of a feather flock together and he ghosted her "friend", that's a clear sign as to why he ghosted her. Her "friend" more then likely couldn't pronounce proper words correctly either while they were chatting and he said "fuk this."
WTF are you talking about? :dead:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I left a chick at Popeyes once, but she knew her way home, plus it was the middle of the day.

Just was talking too much. Looked out the window and said that's my patma out there, he just came outta jail. Dapped him up and hopped on the bus. I used to be on one in my early 20s.

It's a dikk move I guess, but im not obligated to stay and entertain.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just a cursory glance of her twiiter shows this chick is a massive egoist, who doesn't offer much. Also awful ass tattoos.

Homeboy cut his losses early. She had to be extra annoying if he just cut and run.

:mjlol:

Also is this the kinda thing you want a woman you want to date having online? Just shaking her ass to all and sundry.

Always a reason these chick's remain single and they never look inside themselves to wonder why

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just a cursory glance of her twiiter shows this chick is a massive egoist, who doesn't offer much. Also awful ass tattoos.

Homeboy cut his losses early. She had to be extra annoying if he just cut and run.

Also is this the kinda thing you want a woman you want to date having online? Just shaking her ass to all and sundry.

Always a reason these chick's remain single and they never look inside themselves to wonder why

id buy the chick in the red Chick fil a.

the rest you can keep.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

He ditched her friend... Her friend
You nikkas are just as illiterate as these hoes

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Her “friend”.

drake-sure-dont-lying.gif