Get VENEERS and look LIKE a HORSE, poor coli Breh

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Young breh here. Before the veneers, BBLs and other surgeries, did folks in the 90s get clowned more often for how they looked?

With regards to a BBL I think the standards of what we considered a "fat ass" just changed over time. Watch a "racy" 90s rap video with girls in it and compare it to today. We was happy with what a natural "fat ass" looked like back then and had no other standard.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
With regards to a BBL I think the standards of what we considered a "fat ass" just changed over time. Watch a "racy" 90s rap video with girls in it and compare it to today. We was happy with what a natural "fat ass" looked like back then and had no other standard.
Nothing but the truth. All the 2 live Crew parties I went to, it was ALL NATURAL. No cartoon shaped BBL bytches.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You went to 2 Live Crew Parties?:steviej:

That's worth it's own thread, breh.
One of the best times of my life. :pachaha:

All you had to do is know how to dance to Booty Music and you was in some fine guts. :francis:

I must admit I AM NOT jealous in the least bit of what young guys have in this era. Going to clubs buying bottles and Instagram for broads. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ex soccer player tim howard got the craziest shield teeth i can think of right now.
He can barely talk with those big goofy floor tiles in his mouth, smh.
it seems like veneers is the one of the newer scams running rampant done by totally unlicensed dentist or folks flying to other countries to get them. most of the times they look completely ludicrous.
It's the new 'ass shots' done in a shady hotel.

m'fukkas out here getting extra porcelain white floor tiles installed in their mouth because they want an instant fix.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He can barely talk with those big goofy floor tiles in his mouth, smh.

It's the new 'ass shots' done in a shady hotel.

m'fukkas out here getting extra porcelain white floor tiles installed in their mouth because they want an instant fix.
nikkas getting the Boyce Watkins special, piano keys in their mouth

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll add this, I would never have work like this done outside the country, those "doctors" know they won't be seeing you again and have no issues botching your sh*t.

This why so many women come back to the US from Colombia, DR, Brazil with botched looking BBL's and breast implants and the doctors be like ":manny:"

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Lookin ass

51DMHh8qpfL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg