Get taken hostage by armed rebels breh

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Looks like Mike took a liking to him. He wasn't trying to punk him, that was just his way of saying "this my guy."
Thecoli loves to take a short 5 second clip and then build a giant mythos around it. The last thing on anyone's mind was tyson punking Juelz lol

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Mike took a liking to him. He wasn't trying to punk him, that was just his way of saying "this my guy."

Yeah Juelz looks like the kinda nikka a strong nikka would take a liking to in prison

CN2RNfuVAAIGdXd.png

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
US Army gear and weapons I see the CIA still up to their tricks.

:dahell:

I'm guessing it's US gear because it was stolen off the Indonesian military, who has training, support, and arms deals from Americans. That group has killed Indonesian soldiers in the past.

USA is very close allies with Indonesia and directly assists the Indonesian military with both training and weapons. They're a significant power player when it comes to China's incursions in the South China Sea. The CIA has zero reason to try to destabilize the Indonesian government/military or do anything to harm their relations.

Plus if the CIA was going to interfere then they can plant non-American gear just as easy as they plant American gear.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You'd be the type too. They'd bend you over and pass you around. Do it look like they at home? :laff:

Nah they'd bend you over. Because you're a hoe......

I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. We'd be training and I'd be released after gifting some techniques

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah they'd bend you over. Because you're a hoe......

I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. We'd be training and I'd be released after gifting some techniques
Yeah breh you'd be "training" grappling on the ground with strange men who are p*ssy deprived.

The jokes write themselves

Dumb muthafuka :laff:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Creh hasn't walked away from his captors yet? :skip:

All he has to do is melt into the tall grass, never to be seen again.