Get murked in a moist love triangle

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
First the woman who got shot 15 times in the back by her ex now this. What is with exes not being able to move tf on. Stop killing people because your feelings are hurt

There are always tell tale signs when you meet ppl like that. If you know what to look out for, you will not get entangled with them.

However, once you're in their web it's very hard to get out. Especially if you're already in a long term relationship with them.

I recommend all women to read the book "the gift of fear".

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There are always tell tale signs when you meet ppl like that. If you know what to look out for, you will not get entangled with them.

However, once you're in their web it's very hard to get out. Especially if you're already in a long term relationship with them.

I recommend all women to read the book "the gift of fear".

This is what I always tell people. My intuition is spot on, I’m rarely wrong when it comes not dealing with people. I had one of the most glaring examples of this once in my life. Forget red flags, it was flaming hot flags

I met a man during my lunch break on Friday. He called me midday Saturday wanting to meet up. I explained today is not a good day, can we do something another day because I had established plans. He demanded I meet him that day. He thought getting loud, being disrespectful and being aggressive would work.

All that did was let me know he’s a manipulator and at worse an abuser. I cussed his ass out, told him to lose my number and have a horrible life. Who talks like that to someone they just met and were trying to meet up with? I know who, someone who’s used to manipulating people. No thank you

Some people just don’t pick up on the red flags. My cousin is one of them. It’s so frustrating

ETA- another thing some people have been raised in toxicity that they think it’s normal. So they wouldn’t know what to look for

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
This is what I always tell people. My intuition is spot on, I’m rarely wrong when it comes not dealing with people. I had one of the most glaring examples of this once in my life. Forget red flags, it was flaming hot flags

I met a man during my lunch break on Friday. He called me midday Saturday wanting to meet up. I explained today is not a good day, can we do something another day because I had established plans. He demanded I meet him that day. He thought getting loud, being disrespectful and being aggressive would work.

All that did was let me know he’s a manipulator and at worse an abuser. I cussed his ass out, told him to lose my number and have a horrible life. Who talks like that to someone they just met and were trying to meet up with? I know who, someone who’s used to manipulating people. No thank you

Some people just don’t pick on the red flags. My cousin is one of them. It’s so frustrating

ETA- another thing some people have been raised in toxicity that they think it’s normal. So they would know what to look for

That dude would definitely have become abusive eventually.

Lucky for you, the guy was an idiot who couldn't hide his true nature. But if you listen to your intuition, even if the guy tries to disguise his intentions, you can pick up on several signs that this could be a potentially dangerous individual. Possessiveness is probably the easiest trait to notice. If the person is trying to escalate things too quickly and trying to insert himself into your life too fast, that's a potential sign that this could escalate to an abusive situation down the line.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
First the woman who got shot 15 times in the back by her ex now this. What is with exes not being able to move tf on. Stop killing people because your feelings are hurt
Exactly. But I keep telling folks love is a drug to the brain :francis: Most people know to charge it to the game but there’s a percentage that ain’t gon do that :francis:

All the single women out here ain’t no way I’m finna kill myself or someone else because shorty chose to take her p*ssy elsewhere.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Having access to your object of affection ('cause that's what their victims are to these people) via all types of social media switched up the game. Couldn't tell you how many people rn are stuck scrolling an IG account they got no business being in.

It feeds their dopamine to stalk their exes, which makes moving on a hard as fukk step to take.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That dude would definitely have become abusive eventually.

Lucky for you, the guy was an idiot who couldn't hide his true nature. But if you listen to your intuition, even if the guy tries to disguise his intentions, you can pick up on several signs that this could be a potentially dangerous individual. Possessiveness is probably the easiest trait to notice. If the person is trying to escalate things too quickly and trying to insert himself into your life too fast, that's a potential sign that this could escalate to an abusive situation down the line.

All of this! I'm an introvert so I listen more than I talk, especially when meeting new people. That allows me to pick up on patterns and pink or flat out red flags with people. I'll notice things no one else will, speak on it in private with someone who was there and sure enough down the line what I said was a character flaw.

I just had to tell that same cousin who misses some flags that she needs to stop entertaining our family members who are toxic and immature. Family or not I won't do it. If our interactions don't spark enjoyment, knowledge, fellowship etc I'm not interested. One of our cousins thinks everything is a competition so the interactions are always negative. No ma'am I'm your cousin not your competition. Be blessed though ✌🏾