Get Married Brehs: Man has TWO live in WIVES + 7 Kids

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Of course those sea mammals are happy, they're bottom of the barrel type puss, they'd fukk any man willing to go on an archeological dig beneath all that fat to find their twat, who in the hell would they be to have reservations about sharing a man.

Yeah their looks are not the best, but I haven't seen a nikka with two beyonces living as a married family, and the dude was a regular muddafawka, no fame/money or religious connections
From Hugh Hefner to those mormon nikkas, there was something other than the desire to be a family and sex that made them want to live that life

I gotta respect fam for this win

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We'll be seeing more of this in the future as the cost of living rises. Polygamous Power couples/ families will begin to spring up.

yeah man once homosexuality becomes the norm this will be the next frontier. The only shyt I could see happening to make this the non norm is 1) dudes who are wack will vote against it cause it will make getting women harder as dude with more cash/game will start marrying second and third wives. 2) divorce proceedings will be bonkers since figuring out the things like child support and alimony will have to be adjusted to not just include a spouse but possibly a family unit.

Like looking at dudes house and his authoritarian/control he displayed (which while benevolent was pretty obvious) I think his secret was he had money and approached two hood chicks/around the way girls and basically said "you see this lifestyle, if you want to keep it. Get down with this polygamy".

:myman:

Its the same approach a pimp would have when he turns a ho out by providing her a superior lifestyle and then threatening to take it away if the female doesn't comply with his demands. Another sigh of this is the fact they aren't the best lookers and they know it. The one white chick was showing her low self esteem about her pancake ass. Game like that the higher the woman's self esteem, the higher the level of lifestyle a man would have to provide to convince her to ignore the polygamy taboo and get down with the regular/daily triz.

Game recognizes game and I got to give dude props on his game. More men could do this (at least the co-habitating part I can't cosign the marriage/kids myself) its just they don't got the funds or the heart to go for 2 bytches at the same damn time....

:salute::win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah man once homosexuality becomes the norm this will be the next frontier. The only shyt I could see happening to make this the non norm is 1) dudes who are wack will vote against it cause it will make getting women harder as dude with more cash/game will start marrying second and third wives. 2) divorce proceedings will be bonkers since figuring out the things like child support and alimony will have to be adjusted to not just include a spouse but possibly a family unit.

Like looking at dudes house and his authoritarian/control he displayed (which while benevolent was pretty obvious) I think his secret was he had money and approached two hood chicks/around the way girls and basically said "you see this lifestyle, if you want to keep it. Get down with this polygamy".

:myman:

Its the same approach a pimp would have when he turns a ho out by providing her a superior lifestyle and then threatening to take it away if the female doesn't comply with his demands. Another sigh of this is the fact they aren't the best lookers and they know it. The one white chick was showing her low self esteem about her pancake ass. Game like that the higher the woman's self esteem, the higher the level of lifestyle a man would have to provide to convince her to ignore the polygamy taboo and get down with the regular/daily triz.

Game recognizes game and I got to give dude props on his game. More men could do this (at least the co-habitating part I can't cosign the marriage/kids myself) its just they don't got the funds or the heart to go for 2 bytches at the same damn time....

:salute::win:
Or, friend, there are men that obtain women who see the value of 3 people contributing to build something great together.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Or, friend, there are men that obtain women who see the value of 3 people contributing to build something great together.

fair enough man but I i don't think our philosophies are that different man.

"Obtain women" is putting women on the same scale of an item that can be acquired. That is the same mindset a man needs to pull the longterm 3 some off. The second you start associating them with individual wants and needs and shyt it will fall apart because you'll be drawn into their bullshyt. Dude had mad tricks to try to come off as "fair" like spending nights in there rooms equally, and having group meets to divide the choirs. Like I said dude is a benevolent ruler.

Anyhow I can't tell you his motives (it could be sex, it could be to build) I was breaking down how the brother likely spit that game at those 2 broads and the steps he has done to maintain that lifestyles balance.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fair enough man but I i don't think our philosophies are that different man.

"Obtain women" is putting women on the same scale of an item that can be acquired. That is the same mindset a man needs to pull the longterm 3 some off. The second you start associating them with individual wants and needs and shyt it will fall apart.

Anyhow I can't tell you his motives (it could be sex, it could be to build) I was breaking down how the brother likely spit that game at those 2 broads.
I see. In my opinion, in the future that wont be necessary because as the economy gets tighter and the cost of living goes up people will see the economic value in having these relationships vs them being the product of a man needing Game, etc to marry two women.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I see. In my opinion, in the future that wont be necessary because as the economy gets tighter and the cost of living goes up people will see the economic value in having these relationships vs them being the product of a man needing Game, etc to marry two women.

I agree it will likely happen but we live in a world now where dudes with no money get into long term relationships/marriage. There will always be shortsighted women who fall in love for some pretty words and attention. If a man is allowed to marry multiple women trust me we will see the rise of dudes who live off the fact the got 2-3 women to support their bum ass.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I agree it will likely happen but we live in a world now with dudes where no money get into long term relationships/marriage. There will always been shortsighted women who fall in love for some pretty words and attention. If a man is allowed to marry multiple women trust me we will see the rise of dudes who live off the fact the got 2-3 women to support their bum ass.
Yea probably.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
this corny ass fat nikka with his fat ass wife hoes:heh: this nikka doing it all wrong.:snoop: im a pimp by blood so it'd be nothing to have 4-5 live in freaks who probably dabbled in some high fashion modeling, award winning actresses, or even seen in your favorite rap videos and that's being conservative for what im capable of.