Get chip implanted and Play video games with your mind brehs

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
This shyt will apparently help accelerate the aging of brains. Early dementia, and increased risk of Parkinson.

Remember, we have figured out ways to keep the body healthy and young for ages with modern medicine. The brain, however, keeps aging.

It's fun to see cool things like these but I wouldn't exactly be first in line to get one.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
qYB0XR.gif

this is where we going folks... using this in people for entertainment...:francis: just like the movie...

Last edited:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
This shyt will apparently help accelerate the aging of brains. Early dementia, and increased risk of Parkinson.

Remember, we have figured out ways to keep the body healthy and young for ages with modern medicine. The brain, however, keeps aging.

It's fun to see cool things like these but I wouldn't exactly be first in line to get one.
Can you explain this? Or a link where it is discussed?

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah fukk that shyt Elon is going to explode that dudes head with his faulty tech. Fuuuuuuuck ever doing that.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Imma need a trustworthy black science engineer to make a brain implant. If I ain't driving Elon Musty's cars I damn sure ain't finna let that racist cac plant some shyt in my head