Joker did a Looney Toons
giphy.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Got ho'd too,ran through his phone and had him stuttering "It was for an apporach:troll:".
3_h7Nx.gif

Women do this shyt too though,I've had women take pictures or video of me on the sneak. Then you find out later they liked you,technically thats still a little creepy too.
But because we are men and are flattered we allow it:myman:

Good for her though,not something you want to be caught doing . I don't even let these obviously attention seeking women see me looking most of the time these days. Just walk right past em quickly,all they get is a whiff of the cologne
tumblr_m1lp0zLuxF1r8gjk8o1_400.gifv

@Barnett114 Why this nikka lying? :russ:

Knowing damn well he'd have pulled the burner on this broad in the chip aisle and made her erase the footage and dispense her digits. :mjlol:

Daps
Fastest man alive :laff:

why even stop to explain yourself once you got caught?

Yeah dude would have been better off denying it and playing it off on some "chic I was texting my girl, ain't nobody looking at you hoe"

Instead this fool proceeds to show her the video, try to explain himself, and then take off running like Quicksilver :skip:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'd stick my tongue so far up her sss that I'd be able to decipher da ingredients of her dinner.
Listen to yourself. You're basically saying you would eat shyt out the bytch butt. Have some dignity about yourself because something tells me you ain't trollin. Get help, brother.