Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Her son is gonna have to be raised on a isolated island homeschooled like homelanders son in the boys. :jbhmm:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This better be a landmark moment. Every single simp on the world from millionaires to 9 to 5 brehs be put on notice. This video should be played every day of all the team's rookies first season.
These dudes have watched their teammates (and coaches) get caught up like this for years and it doesn't stop them from making the same mistake. I hope you're right that this is the breaking point, it SHOULD be...but I got no hope man. A lot of these dudes are socially underdeveloped, never had a real girlfriend...they're always gonna think the next woman they fukk is the one.

There needs to be a mental shift on how they view certain women. If she is a full time "Instagram model" or "influencer" or "personality" or "gym trainer"...you can't date her. Full stop. If she doesn't have a real job, didn't go to college, etc don't wife her. You can fukk her sure. But wear a god damn condom.

IG is full of HOT college chicks, (real) nurses, law students/lawyers, young doctors, etc. Women with professions and goals. Women with shyt to lose. I understand these dudes want discretion and thus focus on the professional thots but let's be real. These women talk more than anyone. Go look at Lipstick Alley. They thots literally got blueprints and game plans for how to snag specific ballers. Right down to planning on bumping into you in a hotel lobby while wearing the same perfume your deceased grandma used to wear. This is a competition for them, and Brittany Renner just won the championship in record timing fellas. Best be ready...