Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its not only the 18 years.
Its 18 years of dealing with an UNSTABLE slore, the stress and the drama ... For 18 years :huhldup:

That shyt gonna affect your game.. Mean while you KNOW deep down family n friends lookin at you like a stupid mf :bryan:

Then one day your child will ask you "Dad, who is lil uzi vert and how does he know mom :ld:"

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not only the 18 years.
Its 18 years of dealing qith an UNSTABLE slore, the stress and the drama ... For 18 years :huhldup:

That shyt gonna affect your game.. Mean while you KNOW deep down family n friends lookin at you like a stupid mf :bryan:

Then one day your child will ask you "Dad, who is lil uzi vert and how does he know mom :ld:"
multiple players in the league already ran through her and didn't make this mistake too.

you know they gonna clown him.

shyt more of them probably gonna run through her again. shyt some his own teammates might slip up and we might have PJ demanding a trade or some other young Hornet on the trading block.

let the fukkery commence. :mjgrin:

that poor child tho, at least his parents rich i guess :mjcry:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love when a plan comes together,unless your PJ of course:francis:
But everybody saw this coming.
Babies change people so hopefully she will have a little more self respect and decency for the child sake.
On a sidenote she reminds me of Mariah The Scientist lol
The more talented:banderas:, far less talented version:wow:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Gotta love when a plan comes together,unless your PJ of course:francis:
But everybody saw this coming.
Babies change people so hopefully she will have a little more self respect and decency for the child sake.
On a sidenote she reminds me of Mariah The Scientist lol
The more talented:banderas:, far less talented version:wow:

:ohhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She ran that boy away on purpose because she got what she wanted.

Reality, a lot of women don't want their children's father in the kid's life.
Not just that

Because he’s tall with “good genes” she probably gonna raise that kid to be some kinda social media thot so after she’s done sucking Washington dry, she can live comfortably off her kid.

Games crazy

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Players from the 90s I kind of give them a slight pass because a lot of women’s fukkery wasn’t as documented as now. But in 2021 you wifing up a known ig thot with mad issues is no excuse.

But then again dudes on this site stay saying “ raw and regret” but want to clown this guy so I’m not surprised.

:mjlol:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Anyone who had common sense when it comes to women seen this as the only outcome. Girls like Brittany do not want to settle down for long while they are still in their prime. She get the 18 year security bag and she going to thot it up again with her girl. She lost that baby weight quickly for a reason.