Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

concise

Veteran
Daps
What's crazy is he was just a regular guy who hooped a couple years back. :mjgrin: So if you pull up any old threads with Brittany on here......any of those comments could be him.

"raw no regrets" "raw with 18 years"

Now ffwd, you get a lil dough, you poppin and you get that same dreamgirl you saw on IG wildin out like :banderas:

But the darkside of it you can't even see :damn:

yea, did a quick search and she's been posted here since late 2013. :francis: 7 years ago, he would have just been another high schooler, 15 years old, probably visting sites like this and others in his free time and now he finally sees all his dreams coming true.

:francis:

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Britt always struck me as that type that you be fiending to fukk cause she's got a unique look but would get kinda tired of it when you see that she really just got a pokey bubble and that's pretty much it.
Yeah, the more I look the more I notice how square her hips are. Had me going from :whoo:to :patrice:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Word. Just look at these youngins in the street. They give zero fukks what any OGs have to say. Doubt it's much different in the league. Especially with the way some of these older/retired players be hating on them. Can't front tho. Shorty clean. Love a freaky ho. But knock her up?:childplease:

No doubt. I 'm with you. In my first post I said you smash that p*ssy to smithereens:mjlol: But I could only do a one stand with this type of chick. Her type is crazy annoying. That post nut clarity kicks in real quick with her type. :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes you wonder who are the OGz in these dudes lives because they aren't doing their jobs.

These hoopers barely have social skills, no game and the average scheming chick is an astrophysicist in comparison.

Day after draft night they need to go see a financial planner, real estate agent and then head to the doctor to get snipped. And then beg Jeter for a 15 min zoom call on how to deal with hoes.

Instead these cats are headed to the dealership, a Zionist for some drip and some bytches.

In the very least have one of your younger uncles around and hire a damn bodyguard.
Why would the men in their family know anything?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Now I get it. He's from the Gen Z era. Raised by a single mom who most likely was a bird and filled his mind up with ho babble. :francis:
Wrong. He grew up in great household

005a37a184a44091bfed

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Wrong. He grew up in great household

005a37a184a44091bfed
His parents failed him at the final hurdle. I’ve seen it before. They did almost everything right, raising a son to be in the 0.001% of athletes. Kept him out of trouble and on the right path. The dad failed to give him street smarts when it comes to women though.

You see the same thing with Tiger Woods and other athletes. They were so focused on their talent, they left them game goofy and bereft of social skills when it comes to women.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This is why every sports team need a real veteran on their roster to tell these young nikkas about money management and p*ssy and drugs that’s going to be around

then it’s up to the nikka to decide if they want to be Derek Jeter with just fukking around with these hoes , getting your money and when u done with random hoes and your career coming to a end u find a chick with her own shyt and settled down

or some nikkas can easily be grant hill and find a tamia and be content with life and be happy

but nope.. too many Shawn kemp’s wannabes

Daps
I hate wigs. Sorry, I hate the kind of wig that is popular right now. Wigs used to look good and natural. Hair loss runs in my family in both genders, the women in my family who choose to wear wigs find natural looking pieces. The youngsters wear the awful Instagram wigs. No one thinks that 24-inches of wavy hair with silky edges is real. Brittany would look so much better with less hair. And less makeup. It ages women, it doesn’t make them look glamorous. I hope she will put things into perspective during this pregnancy and dial her look back. If I had her figure (and I know it’s surgically enhanced) I wish I would smother myself in makeup and fake hair. No one woman needs all of that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
His parents failed him at the final hurdle. I’ve seen it before. They did almost everything right, raising a son to be in the 0.001% of athletes. Kept him out of trouble and on the right path. The dad failed to give him street smarts when it comes to women though.

You see the same thing with Tiger Woods and other athletes. They were so focused on their talent, they left them game goofy and bereft of social skills when it comes to women.

His pops might not got street smarts