Get Brittany Renner pregnant brehs

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Not believing anything she says about being broke

She’s getting child support, I don’t know how much but her lawyers and judge will make sure that kid has a roof over his head and have PJ give her enough money for it..

Broad just a loss scamming broad

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

She’s getting child support, I don’t know how much but her lawyers and judge will make sure that kid has a roof over his head and have PJ give her enough money for it..

Or she shouldn't have Custody of the child.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

She could be broke but if so it's because she's living way beyond her means. The child support is supposed to maintain a certain lifestyle level set by the judge but a looooot of chicks waste that money out of pure spite in order to pretend they're struggling and get more cash next time. PJ Washington signed a new NBA deal last year. She def is plotting to get more, and this Muslim shyt is part of the plan.

The funny thing is she baited and tricked this nikka and it doesn't matter: it's not gonna change the behavior of any rich athletes, it's not gonna change the sentencing decisions of any judges, etc. Dudes are perfectly fine to let tens of millions of their cash get siphoned to hoes because they couldn't wear a damn condom.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
She could be broke but if so it's because she's living way beyond her means. The child support is supposed to maintain a certain lifestyle level set by the judge but a looooot of chicks waste that money out of pure spite in order to pretend they're struggling and get more cash next time. PJ Washington signed a new NBA deal last year. She def is plotting to get more, and this Muslim shyt is part of the plan.

The funny thing is she baited and tricked this nikka and it doesn't matter: it's not gonna change the behavior of any rich athletes, it's not gonna change the sentencing decisions of any judges, etc. Dudes are perfectly fine to let tens of millions of their cash get siphoned to hoes because they couldn't wear a damn condom.
Cause they're just plain stupid, but everyone makes them seem like they're so special because they treat a game for children like an actual job, which it isn't, because you can't sell playing basketball as actual labor to anybody.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing that y'all still fall for this shyt:dahell:

She does this shyt every 6 months and y'all still don't get it

I never gave her credit for it but now I'm convinced she's a master troll. Y'all nikkas be so eager to see a ho humbled and downtrodden that y'all don't even see the trolling

Y'all really believe Brittany Renner is broke and on the edge of homelessness?:mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has had a lot of options to get into the entertainment industry - I'm honestly unsure of how she's managed so far - has it just been sponsorships?