Germany sees growth in Bestiality brothels

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Over 60% of people in the world are aroused by bestiality and seeing animals mating. This is a fact.

Yeah, because they are taking these kind of stats in countries like Jamaica, Haiti, Ghana, Bahamas etc. :skip:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Born this way :manny:

elderly-man-and-dog.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
@blackzeus we don't claim this dude either, I decided.

He probably liked white women as well :manny: There's always an exception to the rule, but in the black community we're well known and documented for not liking homos, pedos, animal f*ckers, etc. :obama:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
I really doubt that 60% of the world gets off on animal mating. Bestiality is considered a fetish FOR A REASON meaning it's a sub culture. The majority of people probably cant remember or recall 10 detailed instances in their live of animal mating. People walk past mating animals and barely pay attention. The sight of animal mating doesn't impact strongly enough to stick in the average person's mind long term. There's been times when I've seen dogs mating in public here in Chicago and totally forgotten about it the same day I saw it. But if you saw two people having sex in public, it would stick with you for a long time. Animal mating is forgotten and easily erased from the memory of most people so that 60% shyt don't sound real.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
filthy ass nikkas go these animals out here on some

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaZ9G3M4e_c[/ame]