Germany has the best prostitutes

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I'm pretty sure the free ass in Germany is good too, like the guy above me said you hear all sorts of stuff from the black soldiers who've been there.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure the free ass in Germany is good too, like the guy above me said you hear all sorts of stuff from the black soldiers who've been there.
Probably lying. After 70 years you would think they'd have gotten tired of U.S soldiers. How do we even still have bases in Germany and Japan when our infrastructure, schools, hospitals and whatnot are in shambles? :francis:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
fukked around and went to a floor that was pitch black except for the exit lights. All the girls were tall Asians that ain't said shyt just looked at us.:merchant: My spider senses went off and I said yo these are dudes!! Got the fukk out that building.
:jbhmm:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I've been. There was a section of Frankfurt that had 2 city blocks of apt buildings filled with whores. We went window shopping and walked thru every building. Walked so much my calves started cramping.

They got all types. Latinas, whites, Africans, Asians. They go crazy when black Americans walk thru. They was running in the hallway trying to dance and rap :mjlol:

We went to one building that was on that S&M shyt :merchant:

fukked around and went to a floor that was pitch black except for the exit lights. All the girls were tall Asians that ain't said shyt just looked at us.:merchant: My spider senses went off and I said yo these are dudes!! Got the fukk out that building.

fukked a bad brazilian who's body was :why: for 80euro.

:patrice: tell us more

cashews

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably lying. After 70 years you would think they'd have gotten tired of U.S soldiers. How do we even still have bases in Germany and Japan when our infrastructure, schools, hospitals and whatnot are in shambles? :francis:
Bring up legitimate social concerns in a thread about whores, brehs.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I landed on some site where dudes were talking about brothels in Germany. Called them FKK clubs, thought I was on some neo-nazi site, but after reading a few reviews, :shaq:

Dudes talking about they went inside a club, had a shower some lunch then chatted up with some prostitutes then fukked them. :mjlol: Most girl were Romanian.