GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Every state will be doing this soon. America is not a nation that can practice social distancing as needed to save lives and function as a society on a more limited scale with restrictions being lifted incrementally as time goes on. The shelter in place mandates were to remove potential infections, relieve the healthcare system and allow the development of a social distancing policy that would protect essential workers and the non essentials that needed the services of essential businesses. That policy would be in place when the shelter in place orders were lifted.

If what I've been seeing out here in the past few weeks is the social distancing that will be in place during these phased reopenings it might be a hot summer, as a wise man said. The shelter in place won't be extended indefinitely though, the states can't afford it.

I used to tell TLR that no one is safe from being sacrificed for the sake of Capitalism, now you're about to find out what your apathy has bought you.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Every state will be doing this soon. America is not a nation that can practice social distancing as needed to save lives and function as a society on a more limited scale with restrictions being lifted incrementally as time goes on. The shelter in place mandates were to remove potential infections, relieve the healthcare system and allow the development of a social distancing policy that would protect essential workers and the non essentials that needed the services of essential businesses. That policy would be in place when the shelter in place orders were lifted.

If what I've been seeing out here in the past few weeks is the social distancing that will be in place during these phased reopenings it might be a hot summer, as a wise man said. The shelter in place won't be extended indefinitely though, the states can't afford it.

I used to tell TLR that no one is safe from being sacrificed for the sake of Capitalism, now you're about to find out what your apathy has bought you.
the top health officials in our country and around the world disagree with you...

where did you get your phd?