GEORGIA to open Gyms, Barbershops and Hair Stylists Friday April 24th

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My barber said he’s back open 5/1.

tenor.gif

He not seeing me for the rest of the year. I’ll shave my own damn head.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Literally 3 ladies in the breakroom celebrating that they can get their nails, eyesbrows, and hair done on Friday at 3:45pm. I would record this convo but I don’t think I can be discrete.

I feel for y’all.... hope I don’t have to play this for them in 30 days

Crazy.

Black folks about to get hit hard again.

No way would I be sitting in a nail salon / hair salon. Any time soon.

Especially an Asian nail salon.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I'm only on the first page so somebody probably already answered this, but in this particular case, he cheated to stay in office.
Yes, Im aware he was Secretary of State and was in charge of the election he ran in. Its fukked up and its bullshyt. But legally, nothing could be done about that at the time.
Im still frustrated with people who were not purged from the voting polls and still chose not to show up because "voting doesnt matter".
Even with cheating, he only won by 0.4%.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Holy fukk my barber sent out e-mails talking about, " This is the day that we all hoped and prayed for " :snoop:

He already said he's booked up and will only be accepting before and after hour appointments for an extra $50 for house calls. Brehs want that rona for a fresh cut :snoop:

:russ:

Nah but all seriously I do feel for small business owners, salons, and people whose jobs have been affected here in ATL.

One thing ALOT of people who aren’t from GA fail to understand is that black entrepreneurs really out here HUSTLING and the shut down adversely effects their businesses. I know a black dude out here who owns TWO barbershops and a recording studio and he got hit pretty hard financially.

Its easy to tell people to “stay inside”. But when rent, phone, insurance, car payments, food bill, child support, etc are due. And Georgia Power won’t give a nikka lights free. The fukk you expect from people? Our Government completely failed us and then said “Here’s $1200 for your troubled”. $1200 does absolutely NOTHING.

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
They can reopen all they want. Nobody is gonna show up.
:yeshrug:
The Government is gonna have to cut that check eventually.
:blessed:
but then businesses will beable to fire you for not coming to work and probably get evicted also.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There is no evidence that we would have massive deaths from a economic recession though

So you think that the economic collapse is just going to be a kind gentleman and allow us to handle the public health crisis first?

I wouldn't want to go through a depression during a pandemic and we're already heading that way, an indefinite lockdown would bring about the collapse of whole governments because of economic failures. Do you think people would just stay in the house like good little boys and girls? Not to mention the state of health care in ruined economies. It'd be messy business and many would die anyway.

America has been sold a bill of goods. There's no easy answer for us. But I'm going to guess what strategy is chosen will be the one that provides the easiest path to restarting the Capitalist Machine once the crisis has abated.

You can restart the economy with hundreds of thousands dead. It's much harder to rebuild an entire economic system amongst civil unrest and hundreds of thousands dead. You all were told of simple solutions when none really existed. You all took it seriously but you didn't take it realistically. Remember when people said, "Oh if everyone just stayed in for three weeks it'd be over!" Good times right? To be so innocent.

The media has created the ultimate supervillain but forgot to make a hero capable of defeating it. You all better hope it slows down naturally, if not........

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia