Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: these southern cacs have dug in with the republican party.

Turn out will be the determining factor here though.

Not being unrealistically optimistic but margin of victories/defeats are much more "swingy" in congressional races. I think Nate Silver even wrote how state polling is particularly faulty when he was critiquing the 2016 election.

So...Democrats better work their ass off and better get out and fukking vote. :hhh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Turn out will be the determining factor here though.

Not being unrealistically optimistic but margin of victories/defeats are much more "swingy" in congressional races. I think Nate Silver even wrote how state polling is particularly faulty when he was critiquing the 2016 election.

So...Democrats better work their ass off and better get out and fukking vote. :hhh:
Federal judge helped them out a few days by reopening registration until May 21.

Judge Overturns Early Voter Registration Deadline for the Ossoff-Handel Race

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dude bodied her on the issues and detailed ideas. she stuck to the tired old "i'm a consurbitive, he's a liberul" talking points with no substance. unfortunately that low iq bs resonates with dumb hicks od'ing on percs and the uppity hicks still on that plantation mentality.

if ossoff pulls this off the gop might cut their losses and toss trump to the bushes. if the gop leaves trump to fend for himself it's over. watching the wolves eat him and his lackeys would be awesome. :banderas:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dude bodied her on the issues and detailed ideas. she stuck to the tired old "i'm a consurbitive, he's a liberul" talking points with no substance. unfortunately that low iq bs resonates with dumb hicks od'ing on percs and the uppity hicks still on that plantation mentality.

if ossoff pulls this off the gop might cut their losses and toss trump to the bushes. if the gop leaves trump to fend for himself it's over. watching the wolves eat him and his lackeys would be awesome. :banderas:
Heres the thing...I can't even call it. Cause to me, Ossoff came in there like a stone-cold killer...but the GOP knows what they want and they don't give a fukk how polished and nice you sound

I mean Ossoff has an elite education and all that...but you never can tell with these voters