George zimmerman Trial Live

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
ok5qad.png

ir24qq.png

What do u brehs think the outcome will be?

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
This ***** gonna get off and the amount of chaos thats gonna pop off from this **** is gonna be :blessed:. I been tellin ****** this is the white people revenge for that OJ ****:manny:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I'm watching it on HLN and there playing back the non emergence call he made. You can just see the guilt on his face when they were playing the call. When he said, "He's walking around looking about", "ow shyt he's running", "they always get away with it", "can you have the officer call me back and I'll tell him where I'm at". Zimmerman knows the kid was minding his own business and that he was the aggressor not Trayvon.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Zimmermans should fire his lawyer this guy sucks.

Lol at the defence saying Trayvon did not intend go home. Dude was meters away from his fathers home.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
This ***** gonna get off and the amount of chaos thats gonna pop off from this **** is gonna be :blessed:. I been tellin ****** this is the white people revenge for that OJ ****:manny:

You're censoring your words on here why?

You can disable censorship in the User Control Panel

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This defense attorney tryna say that the dispatcher told Zimmerman to get out of the vehicle and follow Trayvon :duck:

The tapes clearly show that Shooterman bolted out of his car the moment the kid ran away