George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving A Gun

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Zimmerman's wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called police shortly after 2 p.m. Monday. Police arrived at Shellie Zimmerman parent's house on Sprucewood Road a short time later.

George Zimmerman allegedly pulled a knife on his wife after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared, according to ABC News. Zimmerman then pulled a gun on Shellie Zimmerman and her father after a verbal altercation.

George Zimmerman has been taken into custody in Central Florida after an incident involving a gun with another person.

Lake Mary police say they were called to a house on Sprucewood Road Monday afternoon after a report that Zimmerman was involved in an altercation with another person with a threat involved.

No other details were immediately available.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ge...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
After a murder charge not guilty you better live a squeaky clean life and not even chuck litter on the street.

I bet he ends up in jail anyway like OJ :snoop:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Divorce from wife who has nothing but negative things to say, 2 stops for excessive speeding, essentially doing ads for a gun range and now this.

Also arrest and charged for pushing an undercover (charges later drop) in 2006.

What a piece of filth.

Daps
If he pulled a gun on someone then he's the biggest idiot since OJ

From what I'm reading though, this is a domestic incident....which means his wife might be involved......who's divorcing him :heh:

I'll wait for more info before rushing to judgment like everyone else will

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:smugfavre:

BTrbBxMCUAAnLMH.jpg