George Takei next on that summer jam screen

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Go out with a flaming homosexual for dinner, then join him at his condo to have drinks and be shocked and outraged when you find out he wants to fukk you too, brehs. :francis:

Some of this shyt is definitely getting out of hand. Now I know there's the suggestion/implication in this story that Takei might have used a date rape drug (either that or dude just flat-out admitted he can't hold liquor) so that's iffy but geez, he told him he didn't want to do it and Takei stopped. Sounds like you're the only one who got off that night.

So if it was a woman in the same situation, which most of them are, then I hope you hold this same standard

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So if it was a woman in the same situation, which most of them are, then I hope you hold this same standard

Yes. Same way I feel about the Dustin Hoffman stuff (which most people have rightfully already brushed over). Yes, dude made a tacky comment to a woman and perhaps groped her thinking he could get some, but she didn't want any of it and he backed off. I don't approve of the behavior but shyt like that is practically a non-issue to me when you got serial harassers going around trapping women and masturbating in front of them.