Reppin
206 & 734
oh_my_george_takei.gif

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Scott Brunton, an ex-model and actor, said that the alleged groping occurred in 1981 in Takei’s Los Angeles condo after the two had shared a few drinks.

:patrice:

:merchant:

“The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear,” Brunton said in his interview.

“I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this,’” Brunton said.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is ridiculous, if you have ever been direct with a sexual advance you run the risk of being accused.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This shyt is ridiculous, if you have ever been direct with a sexual advance you run the risk of being accused.
Go out with a flaming homosexual for dinner, then join him at his condo to have drinks and be shocked and outraged when you find out he wants to fukk you too, brehs. :francis:

Some of this shyt is definitely getting out of hand. Now I know there's the suggestion/implication in this story that Takei might have used a date rape drug (either that or dude just flat-out admitted he can't hold liquor) so that's iffy but geez, he told him he didn't want to do it and Takei stopped. Sounds like you're the only one who got off that night.