George Santos, NY Congressman from Queens and Nassau County, has been expelled for being a total fraud.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
What they paying out there for seats?

Hell about to say I graduated from MIT, I’m the great great great great great great grandson of George Washington and other bullshyt ..

Just like right wing amerikkka, just say shyt they want to hear and they’ll push u through… hell Herschel Walker almost got in

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
A black man could never get away with playing Great Gatsby..cacs hate us so much they refuse to believe anything significant we accomplished and will ALWAYS check/verify sources when it comes to black..when it’s fakkit cracker it’s “oh that’s awesome you want the position?” No push back to verify

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I remember a mayor in my hometown pulled this shyt and made up his college degrees :mjlol:

After the news exposed him it was a wrap. I don’t even think he got to unpack his office stuff as he was only in for like two weeks lmao

Geode

All Star
Daps
I'm not surpised that this is happening. The State Dem committee didnt have time/money to put into the LI races, because they were fighting for their lives for the governor race. Of course nobody checked up on this. :martin: