George Lopez Show appreciation

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Show doesn't get mentioned, but I been watching it again on Peacock and rolling:russ:
His mom the Mexithot was the best character, but the daughter was probably one of the worst children of all time. Got more punch worthy the older she got...Surprised when I found out girl that played her isn't even a latina :dwillhuh:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I watch it all the time on Nick at Nite. It's definitely one of those shows that benefited a lot from being syndicated. You could argue the show became more popular when it stopped making new episodes. :ohhh:

I don't think there's a single character on this show that I don't like. One of my favorite scenes is in the episode where they're about to lay off people at the factory because they merged with another company, and Ernie's wondering what he's gonna do:

"DON'T JUST MAKE UP CRAP, I GOT BILLS! :mjtf:"

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
constancemarie-tv-lo-sexy-368678833.jpg

:whew:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I :noah:over Carmen a lot when I was a teenager (It was the titties, brehs :yeshrug:), but the older I got, the more I wondered how George didn't kick her out off gp. :mjtf:

She became OTT disrespectful as the series went on and only became likable again shortly before she went off to college.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I've heard that's how all Cubans are towards Mexicans. I've heard Cubans described as "the white people of Latinos" :mjlol:
:mjlol: It’s true. Cubans are the Cacs of the Hispanic community. They’re basically Hispacacs.
one line ill never forget is when the dad in law told his daughter her wedding would be like the bay of pigs

short and a failure :russ: