George Hill traded to Milwaukee for john henson and matt dellavedova pre woj and shams

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
His contract is not Whiteside, Parsons, Batums level bad though, If the Clippers get Blake's salary off the books without dealing their future assets so can the Cavs.
If Kevin Love plays the way Blake is now, then yeah it'll look good. Otherwise, you're banking on someone else's desperation the way Detroit was desperate for Griffin.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I suppose they had to give a first to get somebody to take deli contract

Thou thought Henson was a valuable bench player

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
JbxciLu.jpg

I don't know why but I always thought this was the funniest Delly photo out there :mjlol: :dame:

Like breh tried to hop in the ice bath wtih Bron and Bron hit him with the ":hhh: fukk outta here just take the picture before I slap the piss outta you :camby: " :dead:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good deal for both sides. Cleveland gets the tank rolling and the Bucks clear almost 20 mil in cap space this summer and get a useful bench piece. Y’all freaking out over the (heavily protected) first round pick when the Bucks draft like trash anyways :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
JbxciLu.jpg

I don't know why but I always thought this was the funniest Delly photo out there :mjlol: :dame:

Like breh tried to hop in the ice bath wtih Bron and Bron hit him with the ":hhh: fukk outta here just take the picture before I slap the piss outta you :camby: " :dead:
:dwillhuh:Bron genuinely smiling and posing with him though. Where you see the “ima smack the piss out of you” in this?