George Hill on LeBron James: Only God is scarier than him

Daps
Reppin
California
I hate George Hill's whole aura. He coming off like a bytch to me in this series. Terrycloth as fukk and shook. Why say some shyt like this to your enemy in the middle of the fight? If I'm David West me and ol boy would have to have a talk bout that shyt.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I can't recall another player being called God by his peers besides Mike :pachaha:

Lebron will have 2 finals mvps and 2 titles at age 28 just Like Mike.This is greatness we are witnessing.I haven't seen anything close since the 90's :whoo:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I can't recall another player being called God by his peers besides Mike :pachaha:

Lebron will have 2 finals mvps and 2 titles at age 28 just Like Mike.This is greatness we are witnessing.I haven't seen anything close since the 90's :whoo:

See... I told them nikkas you suck LeBron cock.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

He'll also have 2 finals losses if the heats even make the finals.:troll:

If, he loses in the finals again, he'll surpass the amount of times Kobe lost, in just 4 tries. As it is, hes already tied with Kobe in finals losses, in just three tries.:heh:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He'll also have 2 finals losses if the heats even make the finals.:troll:

If, he loses in the finals again, he'll surpass the amount of times Kobe lost, in just 4 tries. As it is, hes already tied with Kobe in finals losses, in just three tries.:heh:

Change your name to on kobe's dikk.Kobe has nothing to do with this thread we're talking about the present mvp the man who's chasing MJ a guy who's competing for a title currently

The only player besides Jordan to have won the mvp,the title,a gold medal and finals mvp in he same year.

I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to watch MJ in his prime and Lebron in his prime :blessed:

And magic lost in the finals 4x.Nobody cares about that :umad: