Gentlemen. This is the greatest storyline in the history of our sport!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think they might have to split the titles cuz the tag titles won't be enough of a payout. Sami and KO never been tag champs, together or separately, and I'm sure that'll be cool but not good enough. Plus now you add Cody in the mix and it complicates things. Wonder how differently things would've been if he weren't injured. Would be have been kept completely away from them? They gotta write a real good story for him leading up to mania and how he came back and fought back to get to the title. Have him get the wwe title and Sami the universal title. Roman starts bragging about how he can beat both and then instead of a triple threat just do two matches at Mania. Unless Sami wins a title at EC in his hometown which I'm sure will mean more to him. I just don't see Roman holding both titles past mania and the bloodline storyline going past that or much past that. Who knows what will happen with Jey also. It's so many options available. Crazy how he was the biggest critic and now feels remorse. And how Jimmy and Solo were loved by Sami but their love for Roman was bigger, of course being his cousin. I think the bloodline breaking up would be good for Solo to step out of his families shadow and make a name for himself. It'll be interesting to see how they continue this and how it all ends.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No idea what angle everybody is talking about but since this is not the Attitude Era, it can't be as good as people are saying.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
I wanted to come in and say you're crazy but off the top of my head I can't think of a storyline that's been this good for this long. Roman and Sami have been running parallel for 3 years now if you really want to deep it. Roman's been the tribal chief for going on 2 and a half it's crazy.

Also a conversation that needs to be had is how Roman's character is a better Seth Rollins than Seth Rollins and if WWE really wants to go there down the line they can use this Tribal Chief run as proof that Roman was really the actual architect of the Shield. He succeeded in ways Seth never could as a leader and virtually every iteration of the Seth Rollins character is built on the rep he built as the brains of the Shield. Visionary, messiah etc etc it's all branches of the architect tree, take that away and give him a Roman-inspired identity crisis and you could extend the life of this version of Roman beyond the implosion of the Bloodline.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think it is. Even if it doesn't end in a grandiose manner, they would have to completely intentionally fukk up the "end" of it. And i'll say this because I see it bubbling, the people that are critical of the storyline are going to be the ones expecting a bigger end than the people that are loving the storyline. I think it won't be one big ending...it'll be multiple stops like we just saw at the rumble.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
no matter what the ending is everybody isn't going to be satisfied, you got people still holding onto "Jey needs to be the one to beat Roman because it all started with him" and then you got people thinking Sami needs to beat Roman.. I personally don't think either of them need to beat Roman for the title in order for the storyline to properly conclude that's way too on the nose.

It's obviously leading to KO/Sami vs Usos at WM.. people keep forgetting KO is just as much a part of the story as Sami has been even if it's from the other side, he's going to get payoff too.

A historic reign like the one Roman's had needs to end at something like WrestleMania, nothing else. Cody vs Roman is happening at WM. Another year of Roman holding the title just for the sake of Jey Uso(:skip:) or Sami being the one to dethrone him is a reach. You can't drag the Sami element for another year after what happened last night without it becoming extremely stale. Sami vs Roman likely happens at Elimination Chamber.