Gentlemen. This is the greatest storyline in the history of our sport!

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I just don’t know how you can bring this to a satisfying conclusion. The answer is not Sami beating Roman, he’s way too big for that at this point. I think you have to crumble the bloodline from the inside out and send Roman out like Tony Montana or something. Undone by his own merits.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This post feels "living too in the moment".

I still would rank the Undertaker/Kane storyline and Austin-McMahon storyline over it. But, it's definitely the top storyline of this generation and is a legit top 5 contender.
Probably my favorite storyline ever but :mjlol: at that nikka lying for like 2 years just to say fukk it

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I was thoroughly sports-entertained, and will admit this has been of the best angles in wrestling of recent memory, but I’m not gonna crown it as a GOAT just yet in case they tank it and pull some dumb shyt like having Heyman turn on Roman.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was thoroughly sports-entertained, and will admit this has been of the best angles in wrestling of recent memory, but I’m not gonna crown it as a GOAT just yet in case they tank it and pull some dumb shyt like having Heyman turn on Roman.
It's a very real possibility since so many great storylines have ended horribly. The nWo ended with a whimper ad Austin/McMahon ended with them joining forces at the very end. I think they're so focused on making this the best story ever, that they're looking at every possible outcome and getting rid of the obvious crap.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
As long as Zayn and Owens don't come out buddy buddy then I think the overall quality will continue. We need to know why Zayn gave it all up to save Owens from himself again. "tHeY wUz FrIeNs 10 YeArS aGo" ain't going to cut it either.

Also intentional or not, Owens gaslit the hell out of Roman Reigns. Everytime he talked to Sami he wanted to make sure Roman was the one listening. It's fukked up because he had to know what was going to happen if Roman didn't trust Sami. Can he say he told him so if he forced the conclusion himself? :patrice:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
As long as Zayn and Owens don't come out buddy buddy then I think the overall quality will continue. We need to know why Zayn gave it all up to save Owens from himself again. "tHeY wUz FrIeNs 10 YeArS aGo" ain't going to cut it either.

Also intentional or not, Owens gaslit the hell out of Roman Reigns. Everytime he talked to Sami he wanted to make sure Roman was the one listening. It's fukked up because he had to know what was going to happen if Roman didn't trust Sami. Can he say he told him so if he forced the conclusion himself? :patrice:
And THAT is advanced storytelling. Owens is at heart a piece of shyt that doesnt care about Sami. All of this should have been to gain an edge against Roman and at worst have an ally against the Usos