Genshin Impact has made over 2 billion dollars in in-app purchases

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
See what happens when you make your game F2P? Your customers feel they can spend money how they please

but when you charging for a price of admission and then you nickel and dime customers for superfluous shyt? no bueno

Honestly all games should be F2P. People been getting fukked over by day 1 DLC (which in some cases was cut out of the game), buggy games that need day 1 patches, minimal updates on sports titles specifically, big budget games like "COD" reusing assets across multiple games, etc.

Make the game free and then let the consumers decide how many extras they want. "Genshin Impact" is a full, big ass game you can 100% enjoy for free. The option to spend money is there but it's not integral to the game.

Game would've did Smilez & Southstar numbers without my Coli thread. They need to run me my money. :wow:

Fred.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Honestly all games should be F2P. People been getting fukked over by day 1 DLC (which in some cases was cut out of the game), buggy games that need day 1 patches, minimal updates on sports titles specifically, big budget games like "COD" reusing assets across multiple games, etc.

Make the game free and then let the consumers decide how many extras they want. "Genshin Impact" is a full, big ass game you can 100% enjoy for free. The option to spend money is there but it's not integral to the game.

Game would've did Smilez & Southstar numbers without my Coli thread. They need to run me my money. :wow:

Fred.
I've always believed NBA2k should be F2P, Take-Two would actually get more money that way.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Will never get people spending money on these games, specially in cosmetic stuff, guess I'm too old for this shyt.