Geno, EJ, Kaep, Russ, Luck and Cam > RG3

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:laff: beat me to it

RG3 is good though, I have been a stan since his freshman year at baylor

Lol out of all the gifs he could have posted he chose that one? :skip: I'm a fan of dude and a Redskins fan but I'm nervous as fukk cause dude is kind of arrogant. Mcnabb, Screamin A and pre-draft experts said it. He needs to stop the media shuck and jive and perfect his craft meaning get down/slide. Vick gets ticky tacky injuries. He's never really been blown up.

RG3 got blown up his first year in the league and it's his 2nd knee injury. One more and he's :camby:. It would easily set the franchise back 10 years. Every quarterback mentioned has that instinct to take 6 yards and drop. Vick in his 10th year still has mastered that, but he's been lucky to not have suffered a knee injury. RG3 hasn't been lucky and can't afford to take a dumb hit.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
Cam needs to leave Carolina as soon as possible.

No excuse not to run Cam on a 4th and 2. That's actually what pissed me off about him in college. No matter what that guy was going to get 4 or 5 yards a scramble being 6"5 240lbs. Rivera is a great d coach but he's stifling Cam. He refused to throw on 2nd and 10's and 1st downs. There's almost no run/pass options for Cam. No waggles or roll outs. :mindblown:..Why not use his ability to pick up yards with his feet?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Lol out of all the gifs he could have posted he chose that one? :skip: I'm a fan of dude and a Redskins fan but I'm nervous as fukk cause dude is kind of arrogant. Mcnabb, Screamin A and pre-draft experts said it. He needs to stop the media shuck and jive and perfect his craft meaning get down/slide. Vick gets ticky tacky injuries. He's never really been blown up.

I agree wit u here. nikka did WAY too much talking this offseason. If he backs it up tonight nobody will care, but if he doesn't :wow:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
I agree wit u here. nikka did WAY too much talking this offseason. If he backs it up tonight nobody will care, but if he doesn't :wow:

I saw this negroes mom on Good Morning America or Head Lining News the other day :mindblown:..McNabb as crazy and annoying as he is, just looking out for the brothers out here :wow:..

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I'm not comparing him to Flynn. Watch the end of the last drive. Pyror and the Raiders entire offense looking panicked and he caps it off with a game sealing interception. Didn't have a timeout they could call cause they wasted it saving themselves from a delay of game earlier in the half. Running around aimlessly in circles, that sandlot stuff won't work week to week.

Dude's gonna have to get it under control if he wants long term success.

Oh yea i def can see where ya coming from. You got to take in consideration that TP's first time working with the 1st team was the last week of preseason. The other start was with players fighting for a chance to return this year in that last year game vs San Diego. I think with all things considered and the obstacles he's had to deal with he's off to a GREAT start.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RG3 had a better season than any of the QBs you listed last year. So long as he's healthy, I don't see defenses stopping the Washington offense.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Yea this thread got me confused about the state of the Coli right now. Ya'll really gonna already put EJ. AND. Geno Smith better than BG3? I mean that makes no fukkin sense at all.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The Coli was a better place when OP was banned.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how you give stats and reasons for everybody but when you got to Luck you just say he needs no argument.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's obvious that rg3's knee is bothering him some. That burst is nonexistent so far. He'll get stronger but for now he's gonna be extremely limited.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know if I'm down double digits, RG3 can't use his playaction and screens and bullets are outta that gun. This game pulled his pants down and exposed dude