General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think Trump is done though. Of all the things this dude was able to escape, he can’t escape his handling of the coronavirus. He got completely exposed. Even his biggest idiot supporters can see that. Anyone agree?

This dude’s hubris was put ahead of American lives. Imagine how many more lives would have been saved if he didn’t pretend like the shut didn’t exist.
Disagree

There isn’t a lot of outrage right now and some people think it’s being overblown.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right. What i was basically saying is....hes a cac. Any questions? Lol

It ends for him this election....that is if corona gets much worse. If it does, the stock market will crumble and so will the economy. That was all Trump had. That’s why he’s acting like a bytch right now.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disagree

There isn’t a lot of outrage right now and some people think it’s being overblown.

It’s gonna get worse. I’d it gets to the point where more people are dying and there are mass job losses, people will start paying attention. The Dem nominee will destroy him on this.

We DO live in bizarro world though so he could easily come out unscathed.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
It ends for him this election....that is if corona gets much worse. If it does, the stock market will crumble and so will the economy. That was all Trump had. That’s why he’s acting like a bytch right now.

Hey now, he has a hunch.

And I see exactly what this fu*ker is doing. He's saying the early 3.4% death rate will go down. Of course it will. But he's stating it like he knows something that no one else does so that he can crow about being right and knowing more than the 'experts' at the CDC/WHO...

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
As he signed the $8.3 billion funding package, Trump contradicts his WH’s explanation about why CDC trip was scrapped. He now says: “We may go - they thought there was a problem with CDC with somebody who had the virus,” but it turned out negative, adding: “I may be going.”
Kevin Liptak

@Kevinliptakcnn
White House explanation for cancellation of Trump’s visit to CDC today: “The CDC has been proactive and prepared since the very beginning and the President does not want to interfere with the CDC’s mission to protect the health and welfare of their people and the agency.”

09:17 - 6 Mar 2020

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It’s gonna get worse. I’d it gets to the point where more people are dying and there are mass job losses, people will start paying attention. The Dem nominee will destroy him on this.

We DO live in bizarro world though so he could easily come out unscathed.
I wouldn’t bet on this working and Biden is so weak right now he’s not a for sure threat.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t bet on this working and Biden is so weak right now he’s not a for sure threat.
Rump just touted strong job numbers. Probably a lie but if he’s right..the job numbers will eventually tumble if coronavirus issue gets worse. It took this clown so long to get in front of this. Too late now. Economy could fall off a cliff and if it does, there’s nowhere for him to hide. It’s all on him. He made it that way. He’s a clown...telling people to go to work who are sick lmao.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Rump just touted strong job numbers. Probably a lie but if he’s right..the job numbers will eventually tumble if coronavirus issue gets worse. It took this clown so long to get in front of this. Too late now. Economy could fall off a cliff and if it does, there’s nowhere for him to hide. It’s all on him. He made it that way. He’s a clown...telling people to go to work who are sick lmao.
"Ifs" and "coulds" ain't getting the incumbent out of office sir.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NatashaBertrand
The White House "has taken total control over staffing at DoD and anything that they perceive as disloyalty is a disqualification."
"They want to make sure that there's no hint or indication of conflicting loyalties," the person said. "It's complete and total control."
Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand
More than a third of all Senate-confirmed civilian positions at the Pentagon are now vacant or filled by temporary officials... out of 60 senior positions, 21 lack permanent appointees. Thirteen of those positions have no nominee identified. Civilian vacancies at Trump’s Pentagon hit new high
13:06 - 6 Mar 2020