General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Can we please just fast forward 8 years or so and HOPE this country isn't any worse than it is right now :snoop:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

They definitely gonna find shyt on her. She loses the election, suddenly all her donations to the CGI/CF dry up, and then the whole organization folds within 30 days. And she don't got dirt?

It's a bullshyt distraction to say the least, but she showed her ass on this one too. So, it was gonna happen sooner or later. Maybe if she didn't take black folk for granted and went to Nevada, she wouldn't have this problem.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
y'all copping "Fire and Fury" I have a backload of books I need to get around reading but the fukkery sounds too good to pass up.
Dude I have it on audiobook right now, and this shyt is so outlandish and unbelievable that I had to literally google search some of the quotes in the book to really see if trump said these things. Rest assured, he did :mjlol:. The fukkery is so much that it can fill a movie and I’m only on chapter 5...

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

That's not real :mjlol: that twitter user made that up, but there's stories like that in the book that's similar. You know its bad when people believe that the president would do/say some shyt like that. There's an excerpt in the book where Trump was talking about a story where he was in a robe during the middle of the night having problems with turning on the lights, to which he replied, "I've never worn a robe an entire day in my life, I'm just not that type of guy..." :dahell: nikka what?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
That's not real :mjlol: that twitter user made that up, but there's stories like that in the book that's similar. You know its bad when people believe that the president would do/say some shyt like that. There's an excerpt in the book where Trump was talking about a story where he was in a robe during the middle of the night having problems with turning on the lights, to which he replied, "I've never worn a robe an entire day in my life, I'm just not that type of guy..." :dahell: nikka what?

There's pictures of the dotard online in a robe. Posed shots. He lies more than he breathes.