General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Giuliani is beyond screwed. Crazy with all the crooks who have already caught sentences but Giuliani might end up worse off than any of them.

And WTF is up with Ukraine? It seems like EVERYONE was out there trying to do shyt in Ukraine.

Exclusive: CEO of Ukraine State Gas Firm Preparing to Testify in Giuliani Probe

Asked whether he is preparing to give prosecutors information about Giuliani or about Parnas and Fruman, the executive said, “Both. Everything is connected.”

Giuliani has simultaneously been acting as President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and diplomatic envoy while pursuing his own lucrative business interests. In one or several of those roles, Giuliani has been working with Fruman and Parnas.

Fruman and Parnas have already done been indicted so this is :picard: for Giuliani.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Giuliani is beyond screwed. Crazy with all the crooks who have already caught sentences but Giuliani might end up worse off than any of them.

And WTF is up with Ukraine? It seems like EVERYONE was out there trying to do shyt in Ukraine.

Exclusive: CEO of Ukraine State Gas Firm Preparing to Testify in Giuliani Probe

Fruman and Parnas have already done been indicted so this is :picard: for Giuliani.

Yeah, I think it's just a matter of time. I can't remember who but one of the people speaking before congress brought this guy up.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

For years the experts have been saying the next major war will be a cyber one. Didn't really make a lot of sense to me since social media wasn't a big thing yet and I couldn't picture exactly what yhat would entail. Putin ahead of the game, now he has both the UK and USA by the balls. Insane it is.