General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
Trump doesn't even know where Lagos or Abuja are, much less that they're modern-ass cities. He's a complete racist moron, so this isn't shocking.

But yo, I bet Reagan and Bush I said shyt like this all the time, too, so it's not shocking. You get a white Republican, they all think like this. Only white people who like to believe that racism died after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 are shocked by this.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Inaugural Year Approval Poll
l1LsLCF.png

He keeps trying to compare himself to Obama. Also, I like how they didn’t include the “poor” option for Trump’s rating but included it for Obama’s . Pathetic.

Daps
Inaugural Year Approval Poll
l1LsLCF.png

He keeps trying to compare himself to Obama. Also, I like how they didn’t include the “poor” option for Trump’s rating but included it for Obama’s . Pathetic.

I keep saying he's less of a problem than the people who support him. He's doing this to boost his ego, and make more money for his family while in office. There are poor, destitute white people who really believe he is going to help them, believe anything negative in the media about him is fake news, and they are ARMED. Those people are more dangerous than ISIS.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Box of Horse Manure Is Left for Steve Mnuchin Near His Home, Police Say

Box of Horse Manure Is Left for Steve Mnuchin Near His Home, Police Say

Attachment.png
 New York Times - 59m ago

A box filled with manure and addressed to Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary, was left Saturday at his neighbor's home in the upscale Bel-Air neighborhood of Los Angeles, the police told KNBC-TV.

Im surprised no one posted this :mjlol: