General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I can't remember which one of these threads is the catchall. Possible off-topic...

Prosecutors reveal threats Roger Stone wrote to Mueller witness: ‘You are a rat. Prepare to die’

Prosecutors have unveiled evidence of Roger Stone urging a witness in former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation not to testify through a series of threats and incendiary messages.

The texts were shown during the Republican operative’s criminal trial that kicked off this week. Mr Stone, who was arrested earlier this year, is charged with witness tampering, obstructing justice and lying to congressional investigators. He denies all the charges.

In a text message to Randy Credico, a radio host, Mr Stone wrote: “You are a rat. A stoolie. You backstab your friends-run your mouth my lawyers are dying Rip you to shreds.”

He added: “I am so ready. Let’s get it on. Prepare to die [expletive].”

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Trump says he hasn’t decided how he’ll engage in the Alabama Senate race with Jeff Sessions as a candidate.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump noted Sessions’ campaign video released Thursday evening, saying it said nice things about him, per @Kevinliptakcnn
10:10 - 8 Nov 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Trump tells reporters this morning that he’s considering visiting Russia in May. Putin invited him to the May Day parade; Trump is thinking about going
10:24 - 8 Nov 2019