General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My God every single day further proof of this barely literate hack demagogue and his crew of scumbags incompetence

:dead:

It's honestly amazing...

the damage is so wide ranging that I can barely keep track of it and I'm sure I've only read about a fraction of it

the courts will be ruined for the rest of my life which will bring about terrible consequences long after I'm gone and it'll be interesting to see what can actually be fixed by congress and federal agencies(I'm not holding my breath)

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

President Trump on Wednesday shared a photograph from 2017 altered to show him placing a medal around the neck of the dog injured in the raid that led to the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State’s leader.https://nyti.ms/2JB49be

Trump Tweets Faked Photo of Hero Dog Getting a Medal

The joke photo appeared to use an image from a 2017 Medal of Honor ceremony. The medal recipient was amused.

nytimes.com
James McCloughan ran through VietCong gunfire for 2 days, saving 10 men, taking shrapnel from a rocket-propelled grenade and small-arms fire into his head and arm, refusing a superior's order to evacuate. Today he was replaced by a picture of a dog https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/us/politics/trump-dog.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur …

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's honestly amazing...

the damage is so wide ranging that I can barely keep track of it and I'm sure I've only read about a fraction of it

the courts will be ruined for the rest of my life which will bring about terrible consequences long after I'm gone and it'll be interesting to see what can actually be fixed by congress and federal agencies(I'm not holding my breath)
Meanwhile Barack is out here on his retirement speaking tour preaching centrism and crossing the aisle

:scust:

dems just don’t understand

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Meanwhile Barack is out here on his retirement speaking tour preaching centrism and crossing the aisle

:scust:

dems just don’t understand

I took as more of a winning over purity politics/centrism/crossing the aisle

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

“We were pleased to help negotiate this historic resolution in order to preserve the tremendous value of assets involved,” Chris Christie, the former governor of New Jersey said in a statement.
His law firm represents Low. “It is one of the largest civil forfeiture settlements in U.S. history and represents a voluntary return of each and every asset claimed by DOJ.”
:leostare:

@śïñe•qúå_nøn @re'up

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw that in the Times, what's ironic is he is still a fugitive, and those assets have already been seized, he is just not going to contest it, he isn't in much of a position to. I think the Justice Department seized his yacht last year too, but eventually he will get caught, he was indicted in Brooklyn last year, I believe. It really doesn't reflect well on our system, the way our civil servants, like Christie, rail on about corruption, about law and order, and then defend someone who is a fugitive from justice, in an asset forfeiture seizure. It's outrageous and Christie has no character, nor leg to stand on, when he starts grandstanding.

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/sarawakreportdocs/Jho+Low+Indictment.pdf

He's also charged alongside Pras, in another indictment, based out of DC.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Washington Post
52 mins ·
The letter was the result of 60 interviews with lawyers, judges and others who worked with Justice Department attorney Lawrence VanDyke.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Trump judicial nominee cries over scathing letter from the American Bar Association
He told the Senate Judiciary Committee he was “disappointed, shocked and hurt.”
He is probably going to get confirmed anyway, so now you have a judge on an appeals court with an axe to grind. Yaya.

That letter made his soul burn slow though.:picard: