General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Washington Post
6 hrs ·
“I think this whole concept of political correctness — you can say this, you can’t say that, you can’t repeat what someone said — is total foolishness," Ben Carson said.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Pressed on transgender comments, HUD’s Carson says political correctness is “going to destroy our nation”
Asked by Rep. Jennifer Wexton (D-Va.) on whether he felt the need to apologize for his remarks about “big, hairy men” trying to infiltrate women’s homeless shelters, HUD Secretary Ben Carson declined.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Washington Post
6 hrs ·
“I think this whole concept of political correctness — you can say this, you can’t say that, you can’t repeat what someone said — is total foolishness," Ben Carson said.

About this website

WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Pressed on transgender comments, HUD’s Carson says political correctness is “going to destroy our nation”
Asked by Rep. Jennifer Wexton (D-Va.) on whether he felt the need to apologize for his remarks about “big, hairy men” trying to infiltrate women’s homeless shelters, HUD Secretary Ben Carson declined.

HE wants Trump to call him the "n" word constantly :mjpls:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Trump is leaning super hard onto Syria, troop pull out and no more "forever wars" as his big re-elect me message or is just to counter impeachment?.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Trump is leaning super hard onto Syria, troop pull out and no more "forever wars" as his big re-elect me message or is just to counter impeachment?.

:mjlol:

He's gonna stay in Syria and try to secure that oil. Then try to convince people that everyone should care about the oil more than the killing of Kurds or the 254532656646679th time of making our word meaningless.

And yes, he's trying to distract from the impeachment hearings.