Earthrealm

Ew7TayH.gif

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Hill
·
Conservative New York Times columnist Bret Stephens announced that he deactivated his Twitter account after social media users mocked him for complaining in an email to a professor who tweeted jokingly calling Stephens a "bedbug," following news that The New York Times had an infestation in its newsroom.

"Twitter is a sewer. It brings out the worst in humanity,” Stephens wrote. “I sincerely apologize for any part I’ve played in making it worse, and to anyone I’ve ever hurt. Thanks to all of my followers, but I’m deactivating this account.”

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Bret Stephens quits Twitter after being called a 'bedbug'
Stephens went viral for inviting the professor to come to his home, meet his wife and children, and then "call me 'bedbug' to my face."

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
A Scottish court ruled earlier this year that the Trump Organization was required to pay the government's legal costs after it lost a lawsuit attempting to block a wind farm near its Aberdeenshire golf course. Now, the company is in a standoff with the Scottish government as they hash out how much money the Trump Org is required to pay.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Trump Organization in stand-off with Scottish government over legal fees
"We expect payment when this has been completed,” a government official said.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
22 hrs ·
Critics are blasting the possible privatization of national park campgrounds by the Trump administration, saying the move "would fill the pockets of Trump donors who stand to benefit from lucrative contracts” and possibly price working-class people out of affording visit to national landmarks.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Key panel pushes Trump Admin to privatize National Park Service campgrounds
Officials argue privatization would help fund maintenance at national parks.