General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wish another country would sanction the US over the treatment of its minority population.

As ridiculous as it is for us to say since we live here, it really is overdue by a good 150 years at least.

idk the rest of the world is equally bad or worse in this regard... look at the xenophobia in SA and other African countries against other blacks

Europe is weird and backwards as well in a lot of countries

people are ignorant and tribal in general not trying to whataboutism

what's happening in China really isn't comparable to anything else happening in the world right now as far as I know and it's horrific

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
idk the rest of the world is equally bad or worse in this regard... look at the xenophobia in SA and other African countries against other blacks

Europe is weird and backwards as well in a lot of countries

people are ignorant and tribal in general not trying to whataboutism

what's happening in China really isn't comparable to anything else happening in the world right now as far as I know and it's horrific

I agree that there aren’t many countries around the world with the moral high ground to take on the issue of American systemic racism. And yet, it doesn’t mean that it couldn’t/shouldn’t be done.

We do a lot of finger pointing and world policing with dirty hands. If I was the Chinese why would I listen to a country that already genocided it’s native population, has been slow rolling another one against Black people for 150 years, is currently running prison camps full of South Americans and sponsors the exact type of detention and activity that China is involved in at black sites across the globe?

I think this is a good time for some whataboutism lest we all become hypocrites.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@NBCNews
BREAKING: Turkish President Erdoğan says Turkish military operation against Kurdish and ISIS forces in northern Syria has begun; follows US president's announcement that the US would remove its forces from the area and not oppose a Turkish operation. http://NBCNews.com

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@thedailybeast
New book alleges Donald Trump allegedly assaulted 26 additional women Trump Allegedly Assaulted Dozens of Additional Women, New Book Claims
@thedailybeast
Trump accuser in “All the President’s Women” book excerpt: “When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the p*ssy,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me.” Trump Allegedly Assaulted Dozens of Additional Women, New Book Claims