General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@politico
Kentuckians make up only about 1.3 percent of the U.S. population, but 25% of Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao's meetings between January 17 and March 2018 were with officials from Kentucky
Elaine Chao favored Kentuckians in meeting with officials seeking grants
politico.com
10:15 - 7 Oct 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@realDonaldTrump
I was elected on getting out of these ridiculous endless wars, where our great Military functions as a policing operation to the benefit of people who don’t even like the USA. The two most unhappy countries at this move are Russia & China, because they love seeing us bogged.....

11:20 AM - Oct 7, 2019

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....down, watching over a quagmire, & spending big dollars to do so. When I took over, our Military was totally depleted. Now it is stronger than ever before. The endless and ridiculous wars are ENDING! We will be focused on the big picture, knowing we can always go back & BLAST!

11:20 AM - Oct 7, 2019
@realDonaldTrump
As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

11:38 - 7 Oct 2019

Last edited: