Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@JuddLegum
· 58m
1. Until last week, Facebook's ad policies prohibited "false or misleading content"

Facebook quietly changed its policies last week and eliminated that language

Facebook tells me its policy is that Trump (and other political figures) CAN LIE IN PAID ADShttps://popular.info/p/facebook-says-trump-can-lie-in-his …
@JuddLegum
2. The new ad policy "prohibits ads that include claims debunked by third-party fact checkers"

So you would think that would prohibit political ads that are debunked

Nope.

Facebook tells me POLITICIANS ARE EXEMPT FROM FACT CHECKING Facebook says Trump can lie in his Facebook ads

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps

The almighty dollar.

After watching "The Great Hack" it made me realize that what they're doing is no different than blanketing pamphlets and leaflets via airplane to other countries when staging a coup. While it's impressive that they've adapted to this medium, it's bullshyt that the medium allows them to openly lie and trick people that are already less educated. Agree that Facebook needs to go down with the ship as well.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@HillaryClinton
Someone should inform the president that impeachable offenses committed on national television still count.
Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
REPORTER: What exactly did you hope the Ukrainian president would do about the Bidens?

TRUMP: "I would think that if they were honest about it, they'd start a major investigation ... they should investigate the Bidens ... China likewise should start an investigation."

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Rick Perry expected to resign in November
Energy Secretary Rick Perry is expected to announce his resignation next month, according to three people familiar with his plans.

The former Texas governor largely avoided the controversies that pushed other Cabinet members out of the administration, but his contacts with Ukraine have drawn him into the impeachment inquiry engulfing President Donald Trump and his inner circle. However, the three people said the Ukraine affair is unrelated to Perry's departure.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember this guy?
tB9ir9W.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps