General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Dems move forward with impeachment then they need to make it crystal clear to their voters (and anybody else who will listen) that the GOP Senate's inevitable failure to convict shouldn't be taken as evidence that he didn't do anything wrong. Voters should be reminded that they're partisan hacks who are loyal to Trump and not the law.

Otherwise Trump is going to be all over the media talking about how he's been exonerated of all wrongdoing and shyt.

He deserves to be impeached but I'd like to think (although it's naive) that Dems won't let him dominate the narrative about it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If Dems move forward with impeachment then they need to make it crystal clear to their voters (and anybody else who will listen) that the GOP Senate's inevitable failure to convict shouldn't be taken as evidence that he didn't do anything wrong. Voters should be reminded that they're partisan hacks who are loyal to Trump and not the law.

Otherwise Trump is going to be all over the media talking about how he's been exonerated of all wrongdoing and shyt.

He deserves to be impeached but I'd like to think (although it's naive) that Dems won't let him dominate the narrative about it.
That’s the problem :francis:

That’s probably why Pelosi is fronting.

Dems have to be on that megaphone shyt with what you said..

But no one creates a narrative like Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

We-investigated-Ourselves.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: he never fails to deliver an entertaining rant even in text.

@tru_m.a.c @FAH1223 can nap at least get banned from a few threads that he shyts up?
i post relevant content. whats the problem?

Why are you on a message board if you're not sharing relevant content? I mean I NEVER understand the criticism.