General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Guys. I don’t wanna see fukking Sirens in here.

I don’t wanna see fukking Louise mensch. I don’t wanna see these IC frauds. I don’t wanna see color coded text.

Get this shyt the fukk out of here.

He has his own goddamn thread for that.
Block him, I don't like doing it but it had to be done.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Guys. I don’t wanna see fukking Sirens in here.

I don’t wanna see fukking Louise mensch. I don’t wanna see these IC frauds. I don’t wanna see color coded text.

Get this shyt the fukk out of here.

He has his own goddamn thread for that.
Breh I seen Louis mensch and instantly did the :russell: this again

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Rudy got on CNN and told the world that he was in Ukraine trying to get them to investigate Biden? And allegedly Trump wants them to do same and if they dont he is going to withholding support? And what is being done about this exactly? :stopitslime:
Nancy will write a stern letter or hold a fundraiser against him. That’s about it. They’ve made it very clear they’re not going to do anything to hold him accountable and instead are gonna try running on bills they’ve drawn up in the house that will never get through the senate. Their incompetence is just baffling unless they know that they’re trying to lose.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what legal recourse do the Democrats have? Even if they start issuing subpoenas the Trump cronies will probably just ignore those too. If anything this situation exposes the complete lack of checks on the executive branch.

It doesn't seem like the House has power to do anything (aside from open investigations) without Senate cooperation.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
US senators have reportedly piled $96 million into stocks in companies they regulate | Markets Insider

51 US senators and their spouses have up to $96 million invested in corporate stocks, according to an analysis by Sludge and the Guardian, raising conflict of interest concerns.
Sen.
Richard Shelby, Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, and Sen. Jacky Rosen own significant amounts of stock in companies they oversee.
Together, 10 members of the Senate banking committee hold up to $8 million worth of stock in finance, securities, and real estate companies.