General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Barr is the greatest thing to happen to Trump. Republicans are playing chess with Democrats and Congressional Democrats have failed to go into the back pocket and exercise constitutional powers.

Not even playing chess they just saying, Nah you can't come in the club. U ain't wearing the right attire. No entra!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Barr is the greatest thing to happen to Trump. Republicans are playing chess with Democrats and Congressional Democrats have failed to go into the back pocket and exercise constitutional powers.

After Epstein died it’s obvious what time it was.

FYI Barr’s dad hired Epstein to teach at that private high school in the 70s

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I had my money on Miller being a virgin and an incel

Who the hell would date that creature :picard::scust:

I reacted the exact same way as N.J. stan. Completely distracted from all the horrifying Trump news just trying to wrap my head around a world where Stephen Millers are given a shot to reproduce.

It's not chess to say, "We're just going to stop following all the rules so fukk off."

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's revisit history. How did this happen?

Feds end investigation into Trump Org and hush money payments - CNNPolitics

After Cohen made the $130,000 payment to Daniels, he was reimbursed, prosecutors said in court filings, by the Trump Organization. The company's executives authorized payments to him totaling $420,000, in an effort to cover his original payment, tax liabilities and reward him with a bonus, according to prosecutors, and they falsely recorded those payments as legal expenses in their books.

:why: