General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Alabama getting a Democrat got all kinds of shyt shaking and baking in the White House

giphy.gif

Omarosa Manigault Newman to leave White House

WASHINGTON — Omarosa Manigault Newman, a White House aide and former "Apprentice" contestant, resigned Tuesday evening, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told NBC News, "to pursue other opportunities."

Her departure will not be effective until January 20, 2018, the White House said, exactly one year from the day President Donald Trump was sworn in.

Daps

Wow, capitalized words, misspelled...must have been pretty mad

The man can't handle the slightest bit of criticism. All he has to do is be cordial, and stop making petty comments, and even that is impossible. It's the whitest presidency ever:

Being nice feels like punishment, and listen to nobody, even those who are trying to help you

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Breh, it's already made in Mexico. It's the reason I dipped from Ford years ago.

I worked for Ford from 1999 to 2006. Starting at 19. People thought I had it made, retire at 49, live the good life. I thought that too, until one chance discussion during a union meeting. I worked at the Chicago Stamping Plant in Ford Heights, Illinois. My folks work there still with 30 years plus seniority. Anyways, I would normally sleep during the meetings and this was around the time they canned the Taurus for awhile. We were to build the Freestyle and the 500 Hundred while in Mexico, they were making the Fusion. This is where people miss the forest for the trees. We were due to get a lot of overtime due to the ramp up of these two new cars. I asked a question. Why are we getting these cars while the Fusion will be made in Mexico? The Union rep said that we, with all that we make, insurance, pensions, whatever...we cost about $80 an hour while the workers in Mexico are $3. It doesn't matter if the numbers were correct or not, just the sheer difference woke me the fukk up. I go home that night, look at what the company was projected for sales. The Fusion was the star in the news clippings, the cars we were making were to have barely modest sales. The writing was on the wall. I worked nights at that time. I woke up, started researching colleges and enrolled in one on the spot. My ex-wife was like, why are you doing this, you are making so much money. I simply said, the bottom is going to fall out because the writing is definitely on the wall. This isn't even something you have to pay attention to, its bright as fukk, neon lights. This was 2004. After two years of school, entering my junior year in college, Ford offered buyouts to leave. I took my educational buyout, they paid off my junior and senior year. After I got my bachelors, quickly dove back into school to get my MBA. I was not going to bullshyt with that.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Breh, it's already made in Mexico. It's the reason I dipped from Ford years ago.
Unfortunately, I knew they were already being made in Mexico but I was unaware of your predicament. Glad you were able to get back on your feet. In this situation I wish Trump was truly able to keep his word of bringing the jobs back to the U.S, but the GOP and Trump tax plan is only fueling moves such as this as their tax cut encourages corporations like Ford to do so.