General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
He is teflon.
Y'all need to stop running with this. I get your whole deal is being a tired defeatist, but he's not teflon. He's a fool that's standing on a tower of cards. Dem leadership being pussies doesn't make him teflon. Him being teflon is as real as the idea of electibility. It only exists in the minds of people who can't, or won't, think for themselves

I worry about a lot of y'all on here. Brehs looking like they not built for this culture war and the war ain't even fully here yet

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Y'all need to stop running with this. I get your whole deal is being a tired defeatist, but he's not teflon. He's a fool that's standing on a tower of cards. Dem leadership being pussies doesn't make him teflon. Him being teflon is as real as the idea of electibility. It only exists in the minds of people who can't, or won't, think for themselves

I worry about a lot of y'all on here. Brehs looking like they not built for this culture war and the war ain't even fully here yet
He is Telfon because a House Impeachment designed to highlight his crimes will not hurt him in the 2020 election.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He's teflon for something that hasn't happened yet? Your posting is so pitiful it hurts. When did they neuter you?
So you can predict the future. You're probably in the wrong business then:ld:
I'm a realist. You guys are still living in the fantasy world created by Rachel Maddow and others that suggest Trump can be legally damaged or corruption scandals can end him.

Daps
I'm a realist. You guys are still living in the fantasy world created by Rachel Maddow and others that suggest Trump can be legally damaged or corruption scandals can end him.
You're a realist that is ignoring the breakdowns @FAH1223 shares with us that would show Trump is not teflon, Dem leadership is incompetent and shook. You don't want to be hurt anymore getting your hopes up and thats fine, but the scorned bytch routine is not realism breh. Take as much of a break as you can from all this because your posting has only gotten sadder as time goes on. And I don't mean that as a slight your posting reeks of literal sadness. A lot of your posts read like your will has been broken and its sad to see because this shyt is only going to get worse before it gets better

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
“I’m looking for the reference in the Mueller report,” Lewandowski says, stalling and not answering Nadler’s question about his meeting with Trump.

Manu Raju

@mkraju
Lewandowski’s tactic at the start: Saying the WH “has directed I not disclose the substance of any discussion with the president and his advisers.” And then when asked about the Mueller report, he says he doesn’t know and needs to read the report to refresh his memory

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
Johnson does what other Dems have not done: He got Lewandowski to confirm his conversations with Trump about delivering a message to Sessions to unrecuse and limit scope of Mueller probe. “I believe that’s an accurate representation,” he said of the episode detailed by Mueller
14:29 - 17 Sep 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@TheRickWilson
· 17m
1/ This is outrageous contempt. It isn't just that this scumbag Lewandowski is slapping the committee with it.

This is a test, and the Democrats are going to fail it. They're so bad at this it makes me cringe.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson
2/ How much insult and contempt to do you need? How much obstruction and evasion is enough?

Are you going to let this go? Of course you are.

Trump and the House GOP are playing nuclear hardball and you idiots are at high tea. They're not bound by law or norms.
14:24 - 17 Sep 2019

@TheRickWilson
· 9m
Replying to @TheRickWilson
3/ They're playing to Fox. You're playing to what, exactly?

This guy is in contempt. He has no privilege or immunity. He was always a private citizen.

It's not about Corey. It's about the total inability of the House majority to get down to nut-cutting.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson
4/ It's about the only line of defense in a threatened democracy being manned by a group of people who don't understand that until you cause Trump's shytheel minions actual pain, with penalties and consequences, they will act with impunity.

14:31 - 17 Sep 2019