General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
House Democrats pursue Sessions for testimony in impeachment probe of Trump

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee are negotiating for Jeff Sessions’s testimony in their impeachment investigation of President Trump, an appearance they hope could bolster their inquiry given the former attorney general’s rocky relationship with Trump.

Congressional aides on the panel reached out to Charles J. Cooper, an attorney for Sessions, during the summer, according to officials familiar with the discussions who spoke on the condition of anonymity to freely describe private talks. Cooper told committee staff that Sessions — whom Trump never forgave for recusing himself from overseeing the special counsel probe — would need a subpoena to testify.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@ScottMStedman
Schiff subpoenaed the Acting DNI head Maguire to appear before Congress in an open setting... Next week. This appears to be an urgent situation.

Scott Stedman
@ScottMStedman
Schiff’s original letter to Maguire states that the whistleblower came forward on August 12 and that the Inspector General deemed the matter “urgent” shortly thereafter.
19:55 - 13 Sep 2019

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Ivanka was at my old job yesterday :russ:

She retweeted the CEO of my old job. He’s a Bush administration guy.

My group chats with friends and old colleagues is lit right now... with anger :dead:

BTW the IVLP is the US State Dep’s oldest professional exchange program. It’s been going since WW2. My old job handles a third of the programming and the offices are in two nice mansions where the groups are hosted. Ivanka/Jared and the Obamas live a 10 min walk away. :russ:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ivanka was at my old job yesterday :russ:

She retweeted the CEO of my old job. He’s a Bush administration guy.

My group chats with friends and old colleagues is lit right now... with anger :dead:

BTW the IVLP is the US State Dep’s oldest professional exchange program. It’s been going since WW2. My old job handles a third of the programming and the offices are in two nice mansions where the groups are hosted. Ivanka/Jared and the Obamas live a 10 min walk away. :russ:

What is your group chat saying?

Also, them black women look too happy to take that picture with her. Not liking it.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What is your group chat saying?

Also, them black women look too happy to take that picture with her. Not liking it.
SOME quotes:

1. “MIC trash now like US NBA men's basketball” :dead:

2. “He’s (Stuart) gonna struggle when the Trump admin is out and authoritarian regimes are no longer en Vogue“ :mjlit:

3. “You know Ivanka officially has no power when she can RT Stuart and an entire days worth of her social media content is of The Center“ :lolbron: