Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@kylegriffin1
"A 7-or-8-year-old boy was separated from his father, without any explanation as to why the separation occurred," one program director told the inspector general. "The child was under the delusion that his father had been killed and believed that he would also be killed."
Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
Migrant children who were separated from their parents as part of the Trump admin's zero tolerance policy experienced "heightened feelings of anxiety and loss," caregivers from US government shelters told the Health and Human Services inspector general. US government watchdog details trauma experienced by separated migrant children - CNNPolitics
11:45 - 4 Sep 2019

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I wouldn't be surprised if this is setting up a mexico/latin america-U.S. kinda war...:ld:

If the US is significantly weakened by these white nationalist movements which could totally result in a Chechnya type war against the neo nazis I could see Mexico taking advantage of that to scoop up a border city or two that has a majority Mexican population ala Crimea. Probably won't happen cuz the US would nuke the shyt out of them tho

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
2050 were gonna have radical Mexican super cartels on some FARC shyt right across the border :wow:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is setting up a mexico/latin america-U.S. kinda war...:ld:
More likely that he uses the ensuing radicals to begin the next stages of an ethnic cleansing against Latino people next after Arabic and black people who live here. He’s still working to start world war 3 in Iran. That’ll come first. I’m personally hoping the northeast and west coast both decide to secede before it gets to that point. A country that consists solely of welfare states like the Midwest and Bible Belt will crumble real quick and hopefully to the point that it lacks the capability to cause any major damage on a global scale.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
More likely that he uses the ensuing radicals to begin the stages of an ethnic cleansing against Latino people next after Arabic and black people who live here. He’s still working to start world war 3 in Iran. That’ll come first. I’m personally hoping the northeast and west coast both decide to secede before it gets to that point. A country that consists solely of welfare states like the Midwest and Bible Belt will crumble real quick and hopefully to the point that it lacks the capability to cause any major damage on a global scale.

If he's able to start WW3 in the middle east aint gonna be no more wars after that...:damn: someone most likely the U.S. getting nuked... I'm talking Fallout 4 status...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If he's able to start WW3 in the middle east aint gonna be no more wars after that...:damn: someone most likely the U.S. getting nuked... I'm talking Fallout 4 status...
I expect it :francis:. His regime is entirely comprised of dominionists who want Armageddon since they think if the world ends that they’ll be raptured to heaven even if they cause it (funny because this is essentially the same ideology of the jihadists the party rails against), Christian jihadists who want to wage a holy war to destroy all other faiths, nihilists who just want to see everything burn for the sake of watching it burn, his fanatical nazi base who wants to play war and show strength by nuking everyone they can, and the usual party warmongers who are going to try to profit off of it.

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

Ill be proud to rep for The New California Republic:salute:

71YM%2B1h251L._SX466_.jpg