General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
DISABLED AMERICANS LOST VOTING RIGHTS UNDER TRUMP ELECTION FRAUD COMMISSIONER'S LAW
The head of President Donald Trump's election fraud commission drafted a law as a Kansas official that led to 23 disabled people not having their votes counted in a recent local election.

The disenfranchisement occurred in Sedgwick County and was a direct result of a law pushed by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, a member of Trump’s voter fraud commission, that requires disabled voters' signatures on their ballot envelopes. Until Kobach's Secure and Fair Elections (SAFE) Act passed in 2011, ballots were not tossed if a disabled person's signature did not exactly match one on file or if someone else signed on behalf of a physically unable voter.

As a result, 23 unsigned ballots from disabled people were tossed in a local election, where only 24,120 votes were cast, according to deputy elections commissioner Laura Bianco. Some of the races in the county were decided by far fewer than 23 votes.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a Trump supporter at all, but given his youngest kid was still in school when he took office, it makes sense not to pull him out mid-school year.

every other president with kids has done it
its certainly not that Cheeto is a better parent than any previous president

military parents uproot our kids when we need to
business people all over the world do it

Melania didnt want to come because she had a break from that orange fukk

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That's what a Trump supporter would say.
:russ::francis:

:stopitslime:

Do yourself a favor and check some of my other posts in here and see if I'm pro cheeto or not.

every other president with kids has done it
its certainly not that Cheeto is a better parent than any previous president

military parents uproot our kids when we need to
business people all over the world do it

Melania didnt want to come because she had a break from that orange fukk

Definitely understand circumstances that people move for work, military, etc. and having to uproot. At the same time, with a position as unique as the Presidency, I wouldn't blame his wife (because I highly doubt Cheeto cares about his son the same way he cares about Tweeting) for wanting to keep her kid in school until the end of the school year.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Do yourself a favor and check some of my other posts in here and see if I'm pro cheeto or not.

Definitely understand circumstances that people move for work, military, etc. and having to uproot. At the same time, with a position as unique as the Presidency, I wouldn't blame his wife (because I highly doubt Cheeto cares about his son the same way he cares about Tweeting) for wanting to keep her kid in school until the end of the school year.
Lol...i was busting your balls.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

i got what you were saying.
he just deserves absolutely no benefit of the doubt, its reasonable to think the very worst of him every single time and you will be proven correct in short time.
truthfully i think she loves Barron more than his father but shes fukking racist trash too.
:scust: