General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Daps
So is this thread still happening or you gonna let Nap run higher learning by turning his thread into a general thread? I seen the exchange. Tru Mac let him have his way.

Thats part of the reason why this thread isn't as active as it should be.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Daps
You know, with all the talk a certain population does about Chicago, and uses it as an excuse to talk about us like we're dogs, and act like the entire black population lives in Chicago, Trump doesn't mention it.

He can go fly to Utah for some bullshyt that nobody cares about, but can't go to Chicago.

If anyone still debates white people, (I don't because it's pointless) ask them why Trump flies to Utah and other majority white states for bullshyt, tweets about black athletes, but is doing nothing about Chicago.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Reducing national monuments in Utah = development for his friends = trump hotel :shaq:
More like drilling for shale oil and fracking. Take away Native American lands for inefficient oil extraction brehs.
Sidenote: Trump stay using that Rolling Stones song:mjlol:. That's quintessential song they play in movies when everyone gets arrested in the end.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
More like drilling for shale oil and fracking. Take away Native American lands for inefficient oil extraction brehs.
Sidenote: Trump stay using that Rolling Stones song:mjlol:. That's quintessential song they play in movies when everyone gets arrested in the end.

I was trying to avoid that rabbit hole :picard: