General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@EdwardGLuce
Jesus wept. Ivanka is now the Brexit point person? We are just extras in a pantomime.
David Head
@DavidHeadViews
Liam Fox tells @BBCr4today that he is off to Washington DC for #Brexit-related talks with (wait for it) Ivanka. And you thought things couldn't get any worse.

09:06 - 8 Jul 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

D-9bELKXoAATesY
D-9bELLXkAAQric

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Kyle Griffin

@kylegriffin1
PolitiFact says this is a fake quote: Ronald Reagan didn't say he saw a future president in Trump

10:25 - 8 Jul 2019

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@ToluseO
Asked on a conference call if the US government has any evidence that wind turbines cause cancer (as President Trump has indicated), EPA Administrator Wheeler said there continue to be positive and negative factors to all forms of energy.

13:27 - 8 Jul 2019
Twitter Ads information and privacy

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@jdawsey1
Trump’s own team likes the ambassador and regularly dines and socializes at the embassy with him.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I have been very critical about the way the U.K. and Prime Minister Theresa May handled Brexit. What a mess she and her representatives have created. I told her how it should be done, but she decided to go another way. I do not know the Ambassador, but he is not liked or well....

14:32 - 8 Jul 2019

@NatashaBertrand
Trump says his administration “will no longer deal with” Kim Darroch, the British ambassador. …
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....thought of within the U.S. We will no longer deal with him. The good news for the wonderful United Kingdom is that they will soon have a new Prime Minister. While I thoroughly enjoyed the magnificent State Visit last month, it was the Queen who I was most impressed with!

14:32 - 8 Jul 2019