General Trump Administration F**kery Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But Mr. President you said you want to go to the Moon and then go to Mars? Why change your mind now?

We are see spending billions and billions of dollars Ok, Obama didn't do anything. So our space fleet is depleted and since I came in we are back to being the most advanced in terms of space planes and rockets and that sort of stuff.

But you said you don't want to go to the Moon anymore?

"Look the Moon is old. Like very old and we done that a long time ago. Ok. So we are going to Mars and maybe we can stop at the Moon on the way back. We'll see what happens."

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm pretty sure Trump is saying the moon is "a part of the bigger things" that Nasa should be focusing on.

Awful, awful wording though

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The Moon is part of Mars? :why: Someone, make it stop. I'm exhausted with this fool.

full
full
full

i'm always excited when i get to use my moon head smilie.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I could put this in a lot of threads

but here we go

:manny:

And yet all you hear on the coli is black people should vote...:mjgrin: Meanwhile these rich white fukks in these buildings just paying for policies... THAT'S how voting works!!!:stopitslime:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And yet all you hear on the coli is black people should vote...:mjgrin: Meanwhile these rich white fukks in these buildings just paying for policies... THAT'S how voting works!!!:stopitslime:

We need to vote, Breh.

If black people don't vote we're at the mercy of people who do.

There's a lot of reasons there aren't registered voters in those buildings and I'm happy to go through them if you want

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We need to vote, Breh.

If black people don't vote we're at the mercy of people who do.

There's a lot of reasons there aren't registered voters in those buildings and I'm happy to go through them if you want

You mean aside from the fact that those people are the majority, own the businesses, are stupidly rich, and are donors to those politicians?

You mean there are more reasons?